Wedding Reply Cards, Vegetarian Option Wedding Response Card Wording:?

Wedding Response Card Wording:? - wedding reply cards, vegetarian option

I'm working on all my wedding invitations, and I am currently on the reply card. This is what I have:

The favor of your reply is requested
twenty-fifth days septiembre

M___________________

__ If with pleasure
__ Number of Participants

__ Decline with regret


* The only thing that worries me is that I have a formal dinner. There is only one entry, so do not know how to emphasize that the answer is important for the seat. I wonder whether anyone a certain way, a vegetarian option, but I do not know, must, like the word. I think it would also help people know that this is a formal dinner. Any help would be very grateful!

2 comments:

I love to help! said...

We have an entry and a vegetarian option. We basically what you are on your card, then a further statement later:

Please inform us of special dietary needs:
______________________________________ ...


Thus, vegetarians and people can with an allergy to food (nuts, milk, etc.) a little note to write what they need. If people do not tell us anything extra to complete the map as the only fair.

Best Wishes!

I love my love said...

is not necessary to put more weight in RSVP is that most people send their letters as soon as possible. You may end up calling several people on your guest list, find their answers at the last minute, but.
You do not need the line that says __ accept with pleasure. It is unnecessary, because due to the number of participants with __.
below in smaller type, something like "Please make a note about this card if you want a vegetarian meal, it can be overcome."

Post a Comment