Google Adaptor I Am Trying To Use A Belkin 11MBPS Wireless USB Network Adaptor, But The Driver Won't Install?

I am trying to use a Belkin 11MBPS Wireless USB Network Adaptor, but the driver won't install? - google adaptor

I tried to install a driver for a Belkin USB network adapter that works with 11Mbps. However, he keeps saying, "A service installation section in this INF is invalid", and do not understand why. I searched Google, but to a page that says there are many "cures" to these problems different software, etc.

So, Does anyone know the answer to this specific problem?
I'm using Vista and the name of the driver is f5d6051.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Colinc said...

They will try downloading new drivers from Belkin. You must be compatible with Vista. Most older cards of this type are not compatible with Vista.

Post a Comment